Salesforce Announces Global Advisory Board to Expand International Growth
Advisory Board will provide strategic guidance to companies as they navigate the new Success from Anywhere world
Advisors will strengthen Salesforce’s relationships with customers across multiple industries to drive growth and global expansion
San Francisco, CA – June 24, 2021 – Salesforce, the global leader in CRM, today announced a Global Advisory Board to provide strategic guidance and support the company’s growth into new markets, deepening Salesforce’s role as a trusted digital advisor to CEOs and leaders around the world.
Every company today is grappling with unforeseen issues transforming their industry. At the same time, speed is vital as businesses shift to digital and customer expectations grow every day. Almost three-quarters of tech leaders have experienced a shift in digital transformation priorities since the start of 2020.
CEOs are looking for trusted advisors who understand their industry and business challenges, and can help them harness the power of Salesforce to go digital fast.
Last year, Salesforce announced an EMEA Advisory Board, chaired by President and Chief Strategy Officer Alex Dayon, to support the company’s expansion strategy in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Now, the Global Advisory Board spans The Americas and EMEA to bring together some of the most accomplished business leaders from across industries to offer proven leadership, expertise, and a unique understanding of the transformational potential of Salesforce. They will provide strategic guidance and help increase business value to our customers globally.
“Overnight, digital became priority #1 for every company. Our customers are looking for trusted advisors to help digitally transform and deliver exceptional customer experiences,” said Alex Dayon, President and Chief Strategy Officer, Chairman of the Advisory Board, Salesforce.“This Global Advisory Board will be instrumental in our ability to accelerate our customers’ success from anywhere.”
New members of the Global Advisory Board named today:
- New AMER members:
- Maliz Beams, Former Counselor to the US State Department; CEO Voya Financial Retirement Solutions
- Mark Bertolini, Former Chairman & CEO, Aetna
- Rudy Cline-Thomas, Founder and Managing Partner, Mastry Inc.
- Helena Foulkes, Former CEO of Hudson’s Bay; President CVS Pharmacy
- Andrew Liveris, Former Chairman and CEO, The Dow Chemical Company
- Kevin Mayer, Former CEO TikTok; Chairman Disney Direct to Consumer & International
- Oscar Munoz, Executive Chairman & Former CEO, United Airlines
- Art Peck, Former President & CEO, Gap Inc.
- Elisa Steele, Former CEO, Namely, Jive Software
- Devin Wenig, Former President & CEO of eBay; CEO Thomson Reuters Markets
- New EMEA members:
- Alex Mahon, CEO, Channel 4; Former CEO Foundry; Shine Group.
- Gillian Sheldon, Senior Advisor, Credit Suisse
Existing members include:
- Stefan Heidenreich (Vice-Chair), Former CEO, Beiersdorf AG
- Ana García Fau, Former CEO Yell Spain, LATAM & U.S. Hispanic
- Harald Krüger, Former Chairman and CEO, BMW AG
- Peter Löscher, Former CEO, Siemens
- Guillaume Pepy, Former Chairman and CEO, SNCF Group
- Francesco Trapani, Former CEO, Bulgari
- Véronique Weill, Chairwoman of the Board, CNP Assurances; Former COO at Axa & JP Morgan; General Manager, Publicis
- Alexander Wynaendts, Former CEO, Aegon
Salesforce, the global CRM leader, empowers companies of every size and industry to digitally transform and create a 360° view of their customers. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “CRM.” For more information please visit https://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.